Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ONE UI 6 Update- Messenger keeps on repeating notifications

(Topic created on: 12-14-2023 04:17 AM)
Itsec_dee
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Any idea how to solve this issue na paulit ulit lumalabas yung notifications sa messenger? Yung magnonotif yung naread mo ng messages like every 10-15 minutes. Super annoying buong araw na.
4 Comments
edselespino
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
i also have the same issue with my fold5, thought i just messed up with some of the settings, hindi pala..... glitch pala sya ng latest update.....

anyways, i just turned off the notif sa fone.... hassle sya pero mas kaya kong i-tolerate yung manual na pagcheck ng messenger ko for new messages kesa sa annoyance ng paulit-ulit na notif kahit pa nabasa mo na sya at nasagot....
Itsec_dee
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Yun na nga lang din muna ang ginawa ko. Hoping that samsung can fix this issue soon.
0 Likes
Seven-07
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
palagay ko not related yan sa ui 6.0
sa messenger na yan.
kasi sakin updating na sya ng ui 6.0
pero diko pa inaupdate na expirience ko now ung notif. ko na nabasa kona nag aapear ulit sya kahit nabasa kona at na swipe kona same 10 -15 to minutes den.
0 Likes
edselespino
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

hmmmm...... i see..... based on your experience, this could really be a messenger glitch/bug..... with that, there's also a strong possibility that the messenger issues i had with my old phones before were of the same nature (note 10+: whenever i make a videocall to someone, it's most likely that the person on the other side won't hear any audio coming from my end and i have to call again 2x or 3x for msgr to work properly.... z fold3: app keeps on crashing and it's very annoying when you are in the middle of composing a very long response then it does that😡🤬 nakakapamura!!!).....

it is only now that things are starting to make sense to me and if by any means, our problem now is the same as those that i had before, then we are standing on $h!tt¥ (sorry for the word) grounds and things are about to get really annoying!!!!

i've tried every posible solution i found over the internet just to resolve those previous msgr-related issues (up to the point of uninstalling / reinstalling the app and clearing the cache partition) and nothing worked (or at least, i think,) except for the one i just did a few weeks back..... 

as much as possible, i would never do a hard reset on any of my phones as i find the setting up process (whether on a new or an old phone) really burdensome..... because of that, i avoided  doing a hard reset on my old note and fold phones though it's been suggested as the "last possible solution" to resolve the problems..... i,d rarher endure the troubles i've been having on each of them than to spend hours and hours setting them up anew..... it was only recently when i had my new phone fully setup that i had the older ones hard reset as i don't find any reason to completely set them up and running anew instantly.... it's also just now that i have come to realize that i no longer experience the problems i had while using them before.....

₽0t€k naman kung itong problema nating ito ay ganun din lamang ang uubrang solution!!!!! i'd rather not have any messenger notification on my phone in the next year or so, hassle kayang magset up ng panibago!!!!  i'll just set the notifs to be sent to my watch instead.....
0 Likes