Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Question

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 09:54 AM)
spookyhead
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Is there any way to improve the camera of Samsung a02s? But the performance of this phone is superb. So i recommend this phone for everyone! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Your camera experience with A02s is limited by hardware. The small sensor (owing to the fact that this is an entry level model), dimmer aperture and the ISP of snapdragon 450.

Nevertheless, the best camera is the one that is with you according to the photographer Chase Jarvis. So you can learn how to maximize the potential of your camera by learning some photography skills. Another bonus is that the pro mode of your camera is not that super basic.

Here's a link that may help you.

https://www.samsung.com/my/camera-academy/photography101/

View solution in context

5 Comments
MartyParty
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Solid Phone 👌🏻
Solution
Galaxy A
Your camera experience with A02s is limited by hardware. The small sensor (owing to the fact that this is an entry level model), dimmer aperture and the ISP of snapdragon 450.

Nevertheless, the best camera is the one that is with you according to the photographer Chase Jarvis. So you can learn how to maximize the potential of your camera by learning some photography skills. Another bonus is that the pro mode of your camera is not that super basic.

Here's a link that may help you.

https://www.samsung.com/my/camera-academy/photography101/
spookyhead
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Thanks for the info! This is really helpful.
Galaxy A
You're very much welcome. 👍. God bless you 🙏
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Good day spookyhead! Thank you for sharing your concern here in the Samsung member community. As I see one of our helpful members already answered your question. We're really glad that we have some tech savvy members here that are always passionate to help.  Be sure to click “ ACCEPT AS SOLUTION'' when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a blessed day!