Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A14 5G flash malfunction at photo mode

(Topic created on: 11-04-2023 12:42 PM)
rcfrmc
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hello samsung i just purchased an A14 5G this September 22, 2023. But is has a problem with the camera flash in photo mode, the flash mode is on, and when capturing, the flash will only lit once, it suppose to be lit twice when taking a photo at any scenario dark or bright place. The samsung store had replace a new one but have the same problem. See the attached video. hope this will fix in firmware update.

7 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hey rcfrmc,

Congrats on the new device. Yes, it doesn't look like your flash is performing properly - have you tried running the Phone diagnostics function from the Members app? Try testing Camera, Flashlight, and Sensors to see if there any outstanding issues.

You may also choose to bring your device to a Samsung Service Center so they can see if it is a software or hardware issue. 

Before you do, though, did you purchase Samsung Care+ for your device, too? 

0 Likes
rcfrmc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I already did go to Samsung service center with the first unit that i got last monday. They diagnosed it and reprogram but the problem is still occurring, so they replaced it with new one. as the item is in 7 days warranty replacement. Now that i got the second new unit, the problem is still the same. So i took a video at the second unit that been replacement with the same problem, see the attached video.

Jean-Jacques
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

Please, could you explain what is "Phone diagnostics function from the Members app" ??

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Has this been resolved or not yet?
0 Likes
jhay16
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes we are the same problem.
0 Likes
Jean-Jacques
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

I have exactly the same problem... In France

I have to take pictures WITHOUT flashlight everytime.

Maybe is it why this model of smartphone was in promotion ??

0 Likes
ImJeybi_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Just bought this phone and I'm glad I didn't have this problem.
0 Likes