Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A82/Quantum 2 Green Line Issue

(Topic created on: 05-10-2024 01:13 AM)
bryasuzano
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
This is very disappointing. I bought this phone from Korea, and then after 8 months of using it a vertical green line appeared out of nowhere. Fyi i didn't drop or wet this phone to might have caused this issue, im planning on going to a Samsung Service Center in order to request a free repair, i reached out to them through their Chat Support and they said once they proved that this is a manufacturing issue (which it is) they will repair it for free, Samsung please be responsible for this.

0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy A
Samsung Service centers only honors the warranty if the device is bought from the same country, so if that one is bought from Korea and you'll take it for a Free of Charge (FOC) repair in a service center here in the Philippines, then you're out of luck.
0 Likes
bryasuzano
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
That seems so unfair, this is still a samsung device, so there's no chance for my phone then?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
While true that it is sad, this is stated on the warranty card of each device.

Yes, you'll be paying a fee for it, and don't expect a free repair.
0 Likes
bryasuzano
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
How much do you think it'll cost to fix this kind of issue??
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Fees varies for each device, so I recommend that you visit the nearest authorized service center for a comprehensive diagnosis and resolution.

For your convenience, you may refer to the following link for further assistance:

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/
0 Likes