Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A10s: One UI 3.1 updates - Speaker Problems

(Topic created on: 08-06-2021 11:08 PM)
lssstr
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
When I updated my Samsung Galaxy A10s to One UI 3.1 the sound quality got worst. When I play music, the sound has some sort of beep feedback or it sound like a broken sound. Even though I use earphone or bluetooth device, the sound is worst. I mean the sound was better in One UI 2.1. I don't even know what the fuck just happened with the updates. Instead of fixing the errors, it just made it worst. I mean what kind of service is this? Please fix this one before you loose a customer. Don't tell us that is a hardware problem because I even received other reports that One UI 3.1 updates has errors when it comes to sound. Please fix this otherwise we will switch brands. Asap. Note: Samsung Notes also doesn't work.
3 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

Have you tried to do a CLEAR CACHE PARTITION of your device via the SAFE MODE? (https://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-galaxy-a10s/wipe-cache/)

Also, try and do a CLEAR DATA CACHE of your applications via the settings, try and tinker also with the sound settings both on your device, and application. Hope this helps! Enjoy the weekend. 😊

mackjulz
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Be calm my friend✌, that's why review first b4 doing an update especially upgrade, every phone has a hardware limitations, but try clear your cache in recovery mode hope this will help you..✌
allenjoshua07
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
That also happened to my tablet
It has so many errors Screenshot_20211119-102548_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20211119-102607_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20211119-102552_Device care.jpg
0 Likes