Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A53 leaked renders

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 06:44 AM)
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A
Looks like sammy will start ditching the 3.5mm headphone jack on midrange phones too, starting with the Galaxy A53. Leaks says there will be no 4G variant of A53, only 5G. 

6 Comments
bañez_jc05
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes I saw it too... kinda sad if they will remove it cause wired akg earphone is a bit pricey tho
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
You will be forced to buy an adapter for 3.5mm jack if this comes out to be true
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
i hope theyre not. 3.5mm headphone jack has been for miles and decades since galaxy s series and i hope they will not removed it.
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Let's just hope the design is not yet final as losing the 3.5mm jack will be a disadvantage for them against their competitors
0 Likes
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
micro sd card, headphone jack, micro usb, removable batteries are the reasons that make samsung to the top. if they gonna removed it, then its a major outrage to a lot of customers. not removing the headphone jack can also use bluetooth setting for buds/accessories that uses bluetooth function. headphone jack is a vital part of a smartphone.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello there, Red0902! Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 😁 We are very willing to help! Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

0 Likes