Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2016

(Topic created on: 04-11-2021 11:03 AM)
Charles52
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

Introducing Samsung’s largest smartphone, the Galaxy A9 Pro. With 6.0” Super AMOLED Display, 5,000 mAH battery, 16MP + 8MP camera, and expandable memory of up to 256GB, it is absolutely large and powerful. Available now at Samsung Experience Stores.

Samsung's LARGEST Smartphone

Hey Samsung community!

I know it's 2021 but just wondering if there's still people using this device up until now? Or am I the only one left 😆
3 Comments
Thaddeus47
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I had this device and sold it this year, as it wasn't being used too much. It was my gaming phone for awhile. It's a very under rated phone and has that note 5 design cue.

I actually bought mine through Lazada SG and had it shipped here to the PH in 2016. At that time, the phone was being sold here only in the gold color. I ordered the black one and it looks fantastic.

In hindsight, I shouldn't have sold it and just gave it to my 10 year old son for his minecraft and roblox gaming. MLBB ran fantastic on that thing.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! How's your recent Galaxy experience? Share awesome photos captured via our Galaxy Gallery. Explore and engage with fellow members to earn awesome badges and enjoy perks from us! Stay safe!

Charles52
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Awesome! I'm enjoying my new Galaxy A52 device. Will be sharing here soon too! 😃