Galaxy A
Is it okay not to use screen protector?
0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
It depends really. 😊

If you're device has Gorilla Glass screen like the S, Z & some A series then you can opt not to get one. 😃

If not, then I highly recommend you get one. 😄

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
I would suggest the other side. Get one. Although some can affect the finger print sensor. All should protect unintentional damage to the screen. I also avail Samsung Care+ for accidental breakage.

View solution in context

Solution
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
If you're protecting the screen from scratches, Samsung Gorilla is sufficient. What is worrisome is when those screen vertical lines or shadows appear.

I'm using S23-Ultra now, but without screen protector, just good military grade case for protection on accidental drops.

If you enjoy gadgets, like enjoy the phone's vivid screen resolution and colors, that's good, do enjoy Samsung technology.

Talking about technology, it's going fast and if affordable, don't hold on your current phone too long or you'll miss out new things. I just realized that gadgets are indeed disposable and holding on one too long, we will miss enjoying what Samsung can offer.

View solution in context

14 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
It depends really. 😊

If you're device has Gorilla Glass screen like the S, Z & some A series then you can opt not to get one. 😃

If not, then I highly recommend you get one. 😄
KateHyacinth
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Thank you, I wonder if A53 has one
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yeah, A53 has Gorilla Glass 5. 😊
KateHyacinth
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
So I guess I'll be fine. I removed my screen protector today and now I feel like putting a screen protector kinds of lessen my experience, the screen is so beautiful without one. Colors are more vibrant and alive
Galaxy A
It's always up to you. But yeah, enjoy the colors of your screen. 🎉
Solution
Galaxy A
I would suggest the other side. Get one. Although some can affect the finger print sensor. All should protect unintentional damage to the screen. I also avail Samsung Care+ for accidental breakage.
Solution
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
If you're protecting the screen from scratches, Samsung Gorilla is sufficient. What is worrisome is when those screen vertical lines or shadows appear.

I'm using S23-Ultra now, but without screen protector, just good military grade case for protection on accidental drops.

If you enjoy gadgets, like enjoy the phone's vivid screen resolution and colors, that's good, do enjoy Samsung technology.

Talking about technology, it's going fast and if affordable, don't hold on your current phone too long or you'll miss out new things. I just realized that gadgets are indeed disposable and holding on one too long, we will miss enjoying what Samsung can offer.
Galaxy A
Another upside of upgrading and being an early adopter is when you trade-in the previous model. In my case S22 ultra to S23 ultra. 36K pesos total including the Care+ for one year. I had the S22 ultra for about 11 months.
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Samsung technology is too much for me. I will learn these eventually. Watch the camera capabilities here:

https://youtu.be/fgvRUBd17Hc
0 Likes