Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Themes on Samsung A32 4g

(Topic created on: 07-21-2022 08:40 PM)
TiffanyA
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi i just wanted to ask if getting themes from the Galaxy store wont slow down my phone, ive never used themes on my A32 before and i just wanted to know if themes slow down battery and performance.
Does Galaxy themes slow down battery and performance?
0 Likes
6 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello TiffanyA,

We are glad to help you.

Yes, it will definitely slow your phone down. If you have a small amount of RAM, you will see its effects. This is so because the new launcher will take some memory in your SD Card/Internal Storage, and while its running, it will occupy some of the RAM space.

Ensure your mobile device is up-to-date with the latest Software and has substantial, sufficient memory.

Further, you may unlock new possibilities with Samsung Members app through the power of your fingertips.
https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/samsung-members/

Hope it helps you. Have a nice and safe days ahead!

TiffanyA
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Will my 8gb ram be able to handle it or will it still be slowed with themes? thx for responding btw!
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi Tiffany A,

In addition, please check for Inactive Apps and other 3rd party Apps that you might consider uninstalling to free up some space.

myg0309
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi, i use themes from galaxy too.. I use minimal theme from galaxy store and you can use dark mode to save a little battery :))
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, you can use dark mode and a black wallpaper to save battery, since your phone is OLED or AMOLED.
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Themes don't slow down my phone.