Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Weak signal

(Topic created on: 11-05-2021 05:01 PM)
Lablab24
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi everyone. I was using A71 2 months ago and I always had weak signal strength. Change my phone to A52 5g and my sim is also 5g ready but still experiencing weak signal. My son's phone is using the same network with me but his phone is ok. Any recommendations po how to boost signal strength? Or how to fix this? Thank you
3 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Amazing day! May we know if your son also uses the 5G signal for the network? 5G network coverage strength may vary on location, most especially here in the Philippines. Feel free to check on the link below to know if your location has a great 5G signal coverage.

https://www.nperf.com/en/map/PH/-/-/signal/?ll=12.875461964339756&lg=121.76499999999999&zoom=5

Also, you may opt to consult with your network provider with regard to signal strength. Hope to have helped. Keep safe and enjoy the weekend. 😀

Lablab24
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you for the link, will check it. My son's sim is 4g, from my previous phone (not samsung), my signal strength also is ok and I had 4g connection whenever I'm using mobile data. But since I changed phone, my data connection is h+. Will try to contact network provider also for this. Thanks for the suggestion and the link.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

You're more than welcome! Hope to have your concern resolved! Keep safe and enjoy the weekend. 😊 Glad to be of help. 😀