Did you mean: 

Original topic:

WORST UPDATE EVER! ANDROID 12

(Topic created on: 06-14-2022 03:08 AM)
Sophieeeeee
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I have experienced a lot of problems in my SAMSUNG A32 ever since i have upgraded to android 12, ONE UI 4.1. Anybody who experiences the same?? This is the worst update ever!! Everything went slow. Even the keyboards, and also links on google wont open. Youtube does not also work properly. Im so mad!!! 

Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did it work?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Buti pa sa A22 4G mas optimized kahit parehas ng chipset.
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Maybe the apps you use have an update on the their respective appstores? (Google Playstore, Galaxy App Store).

Haven't have problems yet with any of my apps though since the update (Youtube, Samsung Keyboard, Facebook and Facebook Messenger) so I think those are optimized already. And no, I don't have Youtube premium so I don't think that's a solution. It unlocks features but it doesn't solve bugs that plague the app. (quite ridiculous if that were the case)

So yeah, wipe cache and all that (I do this every update just in case), restart the phone, check if there are any app updates, and try to reinstall those problematic apps. Good Luck OP!

Lol and then there are people here na everyday nagrereklamo na June na pero wala pang Android 12. People don't realize Android 12 is just part of a system. Apps that you use need to optimize their builds too. The phone needs to readjust too. So many things can go wrong on Samsung's side, your phone's side, and the dev's side.

Another group is yung magtatanong if safe na magupdate. 😄

PS: June is composed of 30 days people. You have 30 days to wait and see kung darating ang update.
0 Likes
Sophieeeeee
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Uhm i have already updated everything. Fb, twitter, ig, youtube, yt music, and even google. Tho walang problem in twt and ig. Main prob talaga is keyboard and also the interface itself. Need pa idouble tap ng mga app sometimes para lang nag open. The keyboard became so laggy then. Did everything. Wipe cache partition, update, and such. Pero may problem talaga with android 12 and one UI 4.1. Biggest regret ko ang pag upgrade to android 12 hay.
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Are you using the default launcher? What keyboard are you using?
0 Likes
Sophieeeeee
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
im using the samsung keyboard.
0 Likes
Happytots
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Sa mga updates po talaga ,may mga small chances na nangyayaring problema. Just wait baka may another update pa to fix your problem. Anyway, pwede naman i-consult sa Samsung ang problem. Do not do any partitioning, hard resetting unless recommended by Samsung.
0 Likes
Sophieeeeee
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yeah. I wont hard reset naman. Last resort na yan pero delikado haha. Pag tiyagaan ko muna tong ganto. I hope samsung would release another update to fix these bugs. Anw, a32 rin ba phone moo?
0 Likes
Happytots
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Nope, just Adozen. Patience is a virtue.
0 Likes
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Maybe on some devices, but for me as an A73 user, almost to never had a problem. Just on Games, but clearing cache on recovery mode helps my problems
0 Likes