Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Z flip 4

(Topic created on: 02-15-2023 05:42 AM)
mschacha
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Fold
Hello! Looks like my flip 4 got a dead pixel, I don't know where it came from. My phone hasn't been dropped. Any suggestion please. I am so worried now. Thank you!
0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy Fold
have it checked nearest samsung service center
mschacha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Fold
Yes. I will. Okay. Thank you. 😔
itsnicoo
Active Level 6
Galaxy Fold
Pretty sure that's under warranty. Bring it to you nearest service center and have it replaced.
mschacha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Fold
Will it takes a week to fix?
0 Likes
itsnicoo
Active Level 6
Galaxy Fold
Usually 2-3 hours, for as long as the replacement screen is in stock. Otherwise, have it ordered and just take the phone with you then return when the part arrives.
mschacha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Fold
I see. Thank you. This ia very helpful
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello mschacha,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 having issues with dead pixels on the screen, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you. If it happens to my device, I'll get worried too.

Similar to our dear Samsung members' replies, I recommend bringing your device to the nearest Samsung Service Center in your area. 

Rest assured that our Samsung engineers and technicians are competent to assess your device, offer suggestions, and provide prompt solutions to restore it to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes