cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Best gimbal for Galaxy smartphones!

(Topic created on: 04-11-2023 07:06 AM)
Galaxy Gallery

I just bought the new Insta 360 Flow. And for those who are not familiar with gimbals - a gimbal is a handheld stabilizer that can help you shoot smooth, cinematic footage without using a tripod or a dolly.

There are numerous phone gimbals on the market but most of them have limited functionalities on android. The Insta360 Flow on the other hand is compatible with most of Samsung's flagship phones.

Don't get me wrong, there are still limitations like you're only limited to 4K 30fps on video, deep tracking is in-app only etc. But you can easily use your native camera app in shooting your videos because you can easily switch between gimbal modes using the tactile controls on the gimbal itself. In-app connection is not needed. It also has a built-in tripod and selfie stick for your convenience.

I am using the Galaxy S22 Ultra - one of the biggest phones in the market right now and I see no struggles in motor performance. I am really enjoying using it on my S22 Ultra. What are your thoughts on using a gimbal? Share them down below.
12 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Hyper beast na Gimbal.📸
Galaxy Gallery
Yeah! Rock on! 😎🤘
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello MarkLuceño,

Thanks for sharing and featuring your new Insta360 Flow Gimbal.

Galaxy Gallery
😍
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Super cool! I can't wait to see what kind of videos you'll be producing 👀

As for gimbal use, I think it's gonna work great with your S22 Ultra's size. Being small and handheld lets you do all sorts of crazy, fun angles!

Galaxy Gallery
I'm really surprised that this gimbal could easily handle the S22 Ultra and it's really fun to use. There's only a big drawback.. This gimbal could only shoot videos in Korea.. so.. 😉😉😉
0 Likes
TimiYeo
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
pwedeng i translate to tagalog? kaya naman handheld stabilizing di ba?
Galaxy Gallery
Sa madaling salita ito yung pinakacompatible na gimbal para sa mga samsung phones kasi madalas sa mga gimbals sa market is optimized para sa "mansanas" at mas marami itong advance features kumpara dun sa leading na phone gimbal ng DJI. May limitations pa din sa app nila tulad ng sa ibang gimbals pero pwede mong gamitin yung mismong camera app ng samsung kasi pwede mong palitan yung modes sa mismong gimbal kahit di ka na gumamit ng app.
0 Likes
TimiYeo
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
ok.. naintindihan din.. haha