cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How am I switching to a sustainable lifestyle

(Topic created on: 04-30-2023 05:01 AM)
Galaxy Gallery
This is our rooftop. This is our free area where we mainly focus our sustainable development.

Our rooftop

During the construction of our apartment we got a hold of a lot of paint buckets which we used as plant pots.

Plastic paint bucket

Recycled paint buckets and wood scraps

Calamansi

We also acquired a lot of wood scraps which we used as plant stands, benches and tables.

Little bench

Table made from wood scraps

Big bench

100% of the lighting you see in these pictures were solar powered. Using renewable energy sources is convenient and is really helpful especially nowadays where electricity bills are skyrocketing. It's a win-win for both you and the environment.

Solar panel

One of the tiny flood lights

Solar powered bulbs

Yay!

📸: Galaxy S22 Ultra
7 Comments
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Mark, sharing you photo of sustainable provision from God.. Neighboring empty lot mango tree delivered across our fence, waiting for harvest. received_3406189653043329_1000004065_1682477716.jpg
Galaxy Gallery
Hahaha nice! So are those technically yours since they crossed your property or nah? 😉
0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
YES! Aside by law, nobody checks on the fenced empty lot where the mango tree is planted. Aside from that, it's my sister's property and I'm obligated to look out on the lot. Aside from all the "reasons", she's deceased, and she'd gladly share the fruits to me. I shall have mango shake soon.
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Oh.. everything makes sense now.. enjoy your mango shake 🍹😁
0 Likes
TimiYeo
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
sir anu napapailaw ng ganyang solar panel!??
Galaxy Gallery
Yung hawak ko para dun sa flood light na 25watts. 3rd to the last pic. Pwede siya sa 1 maliit na room or small hallways.
For context yung nagpapailaw sa buong rooftop 300watts na floodlight.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello MarkLuceño,

Thanks for sharing the tips about your shift to sustainable living while contributing to a healthy planet.