Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I still not receiving Android 10 Update

(Topic created on: 07-28-2020 02:20 AM)
RevRev
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
Hey guys I have a problem, my phone is samsung j6+ plus, and the model is SM-J610G/DS , I received a new lately that the android 10 software update has been already released but until now I keep checking of the update but still I didnt receive the android 10 update, anyone have an idea about his or possibly help me? Thanks.
3 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Your phone model is eligible for Android 10 and One UI 2.0 updates. It has been noted that the update was completed on 2020 April yet you didn't get it from your phone's Software Update button. Maybe the delay is cause by ncov or the update undergoes a review to finalize its release. Just keep on manually checking your Sotware Update button on your phone because I think they will just release it when finished. 😊
RevRev
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy J
I have no idea they just released it already last April 2020, I just keeping checking my software update button since March 2020.. I hope Ill get it sooner.
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Of course you will. The update was final and it will be rolled out. 😉 do not worry about it. The update of Android 10 will be release and ready on your phone soon. 😊