Original topic:

[Review] Short Summary on OneUI 5.0 with Android 13 🌟

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 12:48 PM)
nazzzz
β˜…
Options
Galaxy M
Here are some highlights of the recent OneUI 5.0 with Android 13 update on the Galaxy M62. Wonderful.. wonderful😁

β€’ More customizable Lock Screen

Lock Screen

More options available to customize your lock screen, and you can even beautify it straight from the Lock Screen by holding the screen.

β€’ The Assistant Menu is no longer moves up whenever Samsung keyboard is being opened

Assistant menu

β€’ Animation and transition when entering apps are buttery smoooothhhh 

β€’ Stack Widgets
Instead of using up the entire homescreen estate, you can now stack those widgets in one place.

β€’ "Fast charging" will be shown briefly before it is changed into "Charging" when the device is connected with supported fast charger for simplicity purpose. 

Charging notification

To see the details of the charging type, you can navigate toSettings > Battery and device care > Battery.

Anything more about OneUI 5.0? Feel free to share in the comment section below !

Here is the link to check the OneUI 5.0 with Android 13 schedule for your Galaxy devices :

4 Comments
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Cool!!!
0 Likes
Galaxy M
as expected πŸ‘Œ
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
πŸ˜ƒ
0 Likes
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Thank you for summaries the One UI 5 features. Interesting to read.

One thing i read from others is that One UI 5 do not have the automatic restart (by date) anymore. They replace it with 'Restart when needed'. To me, i still prefer the automatic restart where i can set my own date and time. Unfortunately they removed it already.