Original topic:

edge lighting problem

(Topic created on: 04-05-2020 06:45 PM)
EvansJohn
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Does anyone facing the edge lighting problem like i do? For example, some of the notifications don't trigger the edge lighting when the screen is lock. Only light up when notifications WhatsApp and normal messaging even i set it to always on. Can someone help me. I'm using note 10+ exynos version. Tq
8 Comments
Fooyliang
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
U have try EDGE LIGHTHING SETTING? Go there choose the app u want have edge light
0 Likes
EvansJohn
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
already. i toggle it on and off several times still the same result
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yeap. I do notice similar issue with my N10. Sometimes notification display is just for split seconds, even duration setting is already set the longest. My setting is when screen is off btw.
0 Likes
EvansJohn
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes. even if you set it to always on also the same lol. I've been searching for the solutions but can find any.
kakieos
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
same problems here but only happen for whatsApp
0 Likes
SamNoteUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
me too, the effect like firework, heart and others all not work.
MOD_2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi EvansJohn,

This is moderator from samsung members community.

Please allow us to assist you further.

From Settings, search for and select Edge lighting. Tap Choose apps. If you want to turn on Edge lighting for all available apps, tap the switch next to All available apps. Or, you can turn on Edge lighting for individual apps by tapping the switch next to the desired app(s).

Note: Edge lighting may not work with certain third-party apps.

Thank you.

0 Likes
EvansJohn
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you for the reply sir. It does work with the third-party apps in the beginning after i factory reset my phone. Few day after the reset, it not work again. I've reset my phone twice already. And the same things happened. Since then i know that it will only work at the beginning after the reset.
0 Likes