Original topic:

FB Issues

(Topic created on: 07-25-2021 05:40 AM)
DocEbong
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
What's wrong with my N20U?
After I had it serviced for the fingerprint sensor (which entailed backing up, resetting and restoration of files), I have problems using Fb. It would always ask for my name and PW and identity verification, but after returning "all set" it would loop back to ID and PW and all - endlessly. In fact I'd ran out of options of proving my identity! And Yahoo (and fb) would always notify me that i am using a new device. Even if i use web or mobile or lite version of fb on my n20u, it would always return the same prompt! But i can open fb on the desktop though

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Fantastic news, Doc! I think it's a problem on FB's end, and your app may have been updated last night as you were asleep. 😊

You're most certainly welcome! Glad to be of service! 😊

View solution in context

9 Comments
JedNelson
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
good day sir, I have the same issue on that before, are you connected using wifi?
DocEbong
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Was at home using wifi when i noted those issues. Sleepless nights already 😞
I am mobile now as i write, and i was able to open m.facebook. (i uninstalled fb last night 🙂 ).
Strange. But why, does it have ti di with my wifi use?
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey there, doc! Amazing day! 😊 Have you tried UNINSTALLING, then REINSTALLING your Facebook app? Make sure that your FB app is also updated, and try to do a CLEAR APP CACHE on the Facebook app. Also, make sure to CLEAR CACHE PARTITION your device every after installation of software updates to avoid any performance issues/glitches. Hope this helps!  Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. 😀 Stay safe!

DocEbong
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi, Sir. Have been uninstalling and reinstalling fb app. Will try again when i get home. Thanks.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

There may have been application issues with Facebook. Just as with the past sudden glitches, this may be the recent problem with FB. Just make sure to keep it updated. 🙂

DocEbong
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Update: woke up this morning with a fully restored fb service.
Dunno if my feedbacking to fb last night worked, coz I didn't get a reply. Or was it just a glitch or a suspension for a (mis)deed I still don't know about...
It could not be my n20u unit I think, coz the account I made in a hurry yesterday worked perfectly.
Thanks, y'all for the assistance.
Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Fantastic news, Doc! I think it's a problem on FB's end, and your app may have been updated last night as you were asleep. 😊

You're most certainly welcome! Glad to be of service! 😊

aimeerence
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
My fb lite did not active
0 Likes
aimeerence
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
I love u beh
0 Likes