Original topic:

Finally got the update for One UI 5.0 & Android 13 on my Note 20 Ultra yesterday

(Topic created on: 12-14-2022 12:32 AM)
Ryzal_chung
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Well, people might wondering why the Note that I'm using received the update this late. Here's what I'm going to say, so read carefully ya. I think mostly all the Note 20 series are definitely received the update since early November. Those who got it early because they're using Malaysia set GN20U. As for me who's only received it yesterday because I'm using the GN20U Hong Kong set. So far no complaint about the new features from One UI 5.0.
8 Comments
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Ohh Nice!!
Ryzal_chung
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thank you...
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Your welcome 😃
Ryzal_chung
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
hehehe... been waiting for the update since November, luckily with patience comes joy...
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Nice, enjoy the new One Ui 😃
Ryzal_chung
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yeah.... might just enjoy it now while it's still new. same things happened to everything new, in the emd they'll become household name for making it hit Big time..
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Nice to hear that.

Enjoy your new Android 13.

Ryzal_chung
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thank you... well, basically it's still the same phone right... the phone is kinda like the bssic nasi lemak, but adding those fried chicken, beef rendang, acar timun, ayam masak merah, etc.. that's how I feel with the android 13 and One UI 5.0