Original topic:

Green tint / Yellow tint issue on Note 9 screen

(Topic created on: 05-27-2021 12:56 PM)
ElvanB
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Just sharing my experience here. 

Some of u guys might have known this but for those who dont, if you live in Malaysia and you're having the green/yellow tint issue with your screen, you can go to Samsung Service Centre and claim for new screen. This applies even if your warranty had long gone or even if you buy your phone secondhand. However, please note that your phone MUST BE AN ORIGINAL SME SET & IN GOOD CONDITION WHERE YOUR SCREEN AND BACK PANEL ISN'T CRACKED ETC. No import set and no 3rd party repaired set accepted. Fret not, minor wear signs are still acceptable. 

My Note 9 screen went yellow/green after my warranty had expired. I didn't know about this earlier so I went ahead and get myself a new phone. After a week or so, there was a facebook posting that share this. I didnt believe it at 1st so I called the SC (in Low Yat) and, lo and behold, ITS TRUE! So, yeah...faaak me!

Anyways, they also changed for a new battery without any charges and all the paint chippings on the metal frame also gone after leaving the phone for 1 day at the magical land of Samsung Service Centre. Lol

Thanks Samsung 😊

P/s: I sent my phone at SC in The Mines if any of you're wondering
4 Comments
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Wow... what a nice experience
0 Likes
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Wow i just know abt this
0 Likes
KimMei
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Omg finally there is hope. Because last yr CS told me to BUY NEW SCREEN. I wouldnt wanna waste money because its not my fault the security update killed the screen.
dzoool
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Is this offer still valid? Mine had this issue too
0 Likes