Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Note 10 Plus Back Screen Peeling Off

(Topic created on: 09-21-2022 03:22 PM)
Reign04
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Does anyone had the same issues with their note 10 plus? Back screen of my phone is completely intact but it's peeling off. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note
Which is peeling off, the paint in the back cover or the adhesive of the back cover sealing your device?

Adhesives get weaker as time passes by. Heat and wear and tear usually are the main contributor. The same goes for the paint which is embedded in the back cover.

Go to the nearest service center and have them repair it for you, as you're not just getting your dust and water certification back, you'll also have the peace of mind that it's repaired by Samsung themselves.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

View solution in context

17 Comments
Galaxy Note
are you pertaining the paint or color is peeling
Reign04
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
No. It's the back cover.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
can you send photo of the peeling part
Galaxy Note
Probably Reign04 has only one device.
0 Likes
Reign04
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes. I only have one device.
Galaxy Note
That's why you cannot execute what butete suggesting. 😃
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
aw as james suggested bring it to nearest authorized samsung service center to have it checked
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy Note
Which is peeling off, the paint in the back cover or the adhesive of the back cover sealing your device?

Adhesives get weaker as time passes by. Heat and wear and tear usually are the main contributor. The same goes for the paint which is embedded in the back cover.

Go to the nearest service center and have them repair it for you, as you're not just getting your dust and water certification back, you'll also have the peace of mind that it's repaired by Samsung themselves.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/
Reign04
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes. It's the adhesive that is peeling off. Would you know what kind of repair do they have to do? I think the back cover doesn't need to be replaced.