Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Lags?

(Topic created on: 08-23-2020 05:17 PM)
HaniVv
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, I've been using my Note 20 Ultra for 3 days now and it keeps on lagging. It kept on exiting on it's own when I'm using my Facebook, Messenger, SMS, and a 'tile game'. Sometimes it would freeze the whole screen that nothing's really functioning. Usually it would be for a few seconds. The longest it lagged was for 3 minutes. I've tried updating the phone, it lessened the lags but it still existing. I'm worried because my Note8 functions well without lag compared to this new one to think there's a huge gap between their specs. I'm expecting a lot from this unit.  I'm really a Note fan and I don't want to give this up. Any tips on how to fix this so it won't incovenience me? Thank you.
4 Comments
waaa5
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Try clearing cache partition. You can search on google how you can do it. If that doesnt work, try a factory reset
HaniVv
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you for your advice. Will definitely try this.
0 Likes
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Restart your phone and It will refresh the phone memory. Try also to Clean RAM and It stops the background apps from running.

Alternatives:
• Optimize using Device Care
• Force Restart by press & hold the power & volume buttons for 7 seconds
• Close Apps when not in use
• Refresh using Auto Restart by going to Settings > Device Care > 3-dotted icon > Advanced > Auto Restart
HaniVv
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks for taking time to help out and elaborate on how to do it. Will try it and hopefully it would work.