Original topic:

Note 20 ultra Vertical Green Line

(Topic created on: 07-27-2022 09:45 AM)
yihui
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Does anyone facing this issue?
 out of sudden today when I turn on my phone there Is a thin vertical line in the middle of my display
134 Comments
Bryan_97
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

Yes, i'm just using my phone then suddenly, a green line appear on my screen

0 Likes
Members_uUYRhVC
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same with me here. I dont know if samsung is willing to help us for free to rid this green vertical line on my galaxy note 20 ultra. The fon is expensive but the lifespan is short. Since this is a global problem, we should stop buying samsung cellphones.

0 Likes
Members_VOvIf7O
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have the same issue. I was just watching on my phone then suddenly the green line appeared. Software's updated, did reset, safe mode but still the same. Phone was not dropped or submerged to water. Will Samsung replace the screen foc even if its out of warranty? I've been taking a lot of care of my phone but this issue happened. Such a disappointment.

Samsung, your action and response to this matter is highly appreciated

0 Likes
Rajmahadik
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I also experienced the same issue. After updating the software update, suddenly green line appears on my note 20 ultra phone. I realised it's a software issue, and Samsung needs to pay us. This is cheating with customers who ask customers to update the phone, and later, the green line appears on display so that customers either repair or buy new phones. In both cases, they are making money and customers' loss. This is not the right tactics short term. You can earn profit, but in the long term, you will face consequences. Karma is watching you, SAMSUNG.
0 Likes
Members_Cr4tHFA
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Last year, my dad Note 20 Ultra also appear the green line issue after phone update. After that incident, he decided not to upgrade to S24 as he felt that the same issue would appear again. So he changes to iPhone 15 Pro Max. I like Samsung phones, but removing the microSD card and headphones gives me no no. Now, green line issues make me feel that moving away from Samsung was the right choice.

0 Likes