Original topic:

Note 9 Screen Problem [TEMP FIX]

(Topic created on: 05-14-2020 11:30 PM)
Chow1895
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Many people had the screen discolouration app on Note 9 after March Security Patch update, I see people suggesting using the app "Oled Saver App" to solve this problem temporarily, maybe can try out, or you can try turning on AOD and see if it works.

I also see alot of videos talking about the solution, you can go search for the videos and try them too.
7 Comments
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

good one, even though i am not using note 9... but good to see people come out with solution to help others rather than kept complaining...

WKNG
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

sharing is caring. thanks to highlight this problem in the community. together we will able to alert other note9 user who might also having the similar problem and dont know what to do (like me). Thank you guy

ElvanB
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
hey! i've been using AOD since i have this phone. never had the screen problem on Note 9. maybe your tips can actually help!
Chow1895
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
ya i think AOD might fix it cuz i also have AOD on and i dont have the problem
mobydick28
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
those who doesnt use AOD odi had this problem. and seems like Samsung doesnt care about it.
0 Likes
Aiyrie
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
the problem is caused by samsung and samsung users have to solve it by themselves because samsung doesn't care about their user (customers). kudos! 🙄

and thanks for the tips.
0 Likes
EricBane
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Noob here. I got the discolouration issue yesterday. After scouring the net, seems disabling the Adaptive Brightness did the trick. But it's a bandaid solution -- the issue can recur.

Mind enlightening me on this AOD you speak of, please? I'd like to try it out. :)
0 Likes