Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S Pen always disconnected

(Topic created on: 05-26-2022 11:37 AM)
NFarida
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi can someone help me , i am using Samsung Galaxy Note10 , my s pen always disconnected from device . Try to reset s pen also cannot work . Any suggestion ? Thank you 
5 Comments
Solution
arinee
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

I think you need to chat with Samsung support team but it may take a long time to get them to chat with you on the support channel. Last time my Galaxy Note 9's S-pen not working and I enquired through the chat and was advised to go to service centre. In the end had to buy a new one but the service centre (KL pavilion) helped me order it. 

NFarida
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
It seem i need to go to samsung centre . Thank you very much for helping me 🙏
0 Likes
Solution
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
I'm afraid you have reached to a point where you need to replace the Spen. Happened to me on my Note 10 couple of months back.
Apparently, Spen has its life span which is approximately 2 years ++ . The easiest for you to confirm is to visit Samsung SC where you could ask them ( or normally they will use a another Spen ) to confirm. Or, you could use your friend's Spen if they use the same device, just to confirm. It cost me RM109 for a new Spen.
All the best!
NFarida
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
Hm i think i should replace a new S Pen because my phone already 2years++ as i buy on launching date . Thank you for your kindness 👍
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Cool. Btw, if you feel my explanation helps, appreciate if you could click on 3 dots and accept the solution.

Thanks!