Original topic:

SAMSUNG IS IN DENIAL?

(Topic created on: 12-29-2022 08:43 PM)
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
GeloPlantito

Thanks for opening up your GREEN LINE defect issue on your Note20-Ultra, Samsung sinking "flagship", exactly same length of service of 2 years like mine. Seems like this model has Service with Expiry/Termination?). Yet, SAMSUNG is in denial, running away from the defective flagship phone issue. 

I was quoted for P15+ LCD replacement and labor on my Note20-Ultra repair. To add more pain, I was guided by the Support here in Samsung Member app to bring my defective phone, wc I did 2X regardless of difficulty, to their CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER in our City. But Samsung (Main) Phl has already setup/fixed their "Policy" as SOP on the issue. They have known this problem. 

Nothing changed after second visit. The Center even held up my phone for more than a week. Hey, the "mandate" is still the same: to OFFER 30% discount, or 50% discount with purchase of no less than 10K on any Samsung Product. 

What's this Korean GANGNAM STYLE of marketing to get us (pressure) to buy another of their Product??! 

Why can't the SUPPORT here, who i communicated with on several occasions and for many hours, tell us outright the DEAL? Thereby saving me trouble in going to their Customer Service Center to hear the decided fixed DEAL? 🤬 

Like you, I am doubtful to buy SAMSUNG FLAGSHIP phones again after this ordeal.

16 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello Cefiro,

We are sorry to hear that, about your experience with the service center upon your visit for the repair service of your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you. 

Having this kind of feeling, we really understand, and hope we can help you out more by contacting us on the below support channels.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Hahaha, TeamGalaxyRene, are you a bot? What's this generic response? I just talked about SAMSUNG SUPPORT, after spending so much effort and time, SAMSUNG PHILIPPINES had been in denial and set a fixed DEAL: 30% discount or 50% discount with new 10k purchase of any SAMSUNG Products. Take it or accept the GREEN LINE at your face every time you use it! Is this a torture?
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello Cefiro,

We apologize for not giving you the proper care and support that you expect us to do for you. Primarily, what we offer are various options in order to restore your device to working conditions.

And we are really thankful that you are sharing it here, the support experience, suggestions, and appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments.

At your own convenient time, you may call us below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
call samsung asap
0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
@Butete

W H A T ?
..asap?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
report to samsung support your side, your gripe, sama nang loob
0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Yes Sir!

But sorry Butete, you are not following my posts and comments. How long do u think I spent with SAMSUNG SUPPORT? I just wrote and complained about it. Waste of time.
pacificyouth
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Hello. I currently have tge same issue
0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Woo..

Sadly SAMSUNG PHL is turning their back on us, their flagship phone users. Watta marketing mistake

For me, i will never pay a cent for the LCD repair/replacement. My Note20-Ultra battery cannot last me a day's use anymore, and will get worse. I am a Samsung phone user since Note2, never looked at other phone brand but SAMSUNG, always their best. But this time, I am scouting for alternative Android phone. I am getting used to the one I'm temporarily using now (I junked my Note20-Ultra) without the S-pen. Guess I can survive and live without it. And I can save a lot, specially in this difficult time.
0 Likes