Original topic:

Tips & Tricks

(Topic created on: 08-02-2022 01:25 AM)
DanCarter10
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Guys, if ada tahu any tricks ke using S22 Ultra ni share lah ye. Maybe ada features yang kita belum tahu. Peace😆
3 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

It's hard to say because i might thought that is a hidden feature but not to you and a smart phone got so many interesting feature to play with. It Is good for you to find it out because that is why you spent for it and the phone will be staying with you for a certain of time. 

Enjoy your phone

Galaxy Note

Generally Samsung devices sangatlah banyak features dia hahaha tapi untuk Galaxy S22 Ultra ni selling point dia is Nightography (kebolehan untuk menangkap gambar/ rekod video dalam kawasan bercahaya rendah dengan sangat baik)

saudara boleh perlahan2 explore settings **bleep**, tengok youtube video untuk find out features dia👍

jonloo1126
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
One very useful tip is to use your SPen Smart Select to extract TEXTS out of photos!!

I just take a photo of certain long list I have on my computer screen. Smart select the text I want to extract, and voila! I can copy the text and send them out to anyone who needs those information. With this I don't need to type out everything one by one while constantly referencing the computer.