Original topic:

unlock region lock

(Topic created on: 01-26-2020 09:34 AM)
AminJ
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I will travel to Turkey this week. How i know region lock in my phone is unlock to use turkey local sim card
8 Comments
mFarooq
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
no need to do this
AminJ
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
thanks.. can u share.why?
AIC
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung phones in Malaysia are unlocked and can be used with any SIM as long as its for a GSM network. You can use a Turkey GSM sim easily on your phone.
AminJ
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
thanks
0 Likes
Members_4WM3GIN
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Steps to Unlock Mobile Regionally
Step to unlock the region need to be done at least 15min-30 minutes before leaving Malaysia (at airport). Once you make out going call 10-15 minutes non-stop for one call. Kindly turn off your device after making one outgoing call. You will be able to turn on the said phone once you insert other sim card from other region.
The summary:
1. Insert Malaysian SIM (make sure you are using Malaysia sim card to make outgoing call)
2. Make 10 minutes to 15 minutes call to Malaysian mobile number (one out going call)
3. Power off device (Power off the device after make one outgoing call)
NOTE: If you turn on device before reach the destination or before insert the foreign sim card, the unlock region step will fail
4. Insert desired SIM (foreign sim card)
5. Power on device. You can use as usual

0 Likes
Members_4WM3GIN
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Steps to Unlock Mobile Regionally
Step to unlock the region need to be done at least 15min-30 minutes before leaving Malaysia (at airport). Once you make out going call 10-15 minutes non-stop for one call. Kindly turn off your device after making one outgoing call. You will be able to turn on the said phone once you insert other sim card from other region.
The summary:
1. Insert Malaysian SIM (make sure you are using Malaysia sim card to make outgoing call)
2. Make 10 minutes to 15 minutes call to Malaysian mobile number (one out going call)
3. Power off device (Power off the device after make one outgoing call)
NOTE: If you turn on device before reach the destination or before insert the foreign sim card, the unlock region step will fail
4. Insert desired SIM (foreign sim card)
5. Power on device. You can use as usual

0 Likes
Shuvangkar
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Is it possible to unlock region lock with a Malaysia Roaming Enabled SIM from a l different countries?
0 Likes
sriram001
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I buy a new phone in India I do not use in a come to malaysia my show the region lock how can unlock it
0 Likes