Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Video Editor

(Topic created on: 09-14-2021 11:46 PM)
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm using Note20U, with One UI 3.1, Android version 11, Security Patch Level 9.1.21.. I just software updated yesterday.  Now,  the VIDEO EDITOR is not working, specifically cannot SAVE work.

H E L P !
5 Comments
Baymax18
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Try to check if the video editor is updated. Go to your gallery then tap the 3 buttons then check about gallery. Or tap the pencil icon for edit and look for about video editor.
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Did you try to clear cache and clear data your camera app because maybe it's just a bug?
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey there! Have you tried the suggestions of your fellow members here? Have you checked with your video editor app if it is updated? Try also doing a CLEAR DATA CACHE of your apps every update, to always refresh the system of your device. :) Hope to have helped you! 😊😀

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. 

Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Thanks for your response and suggestions guys.. I was not able to get back to my video editing concerns yesterday til now.

I read your suggestions alright, and I was about to try out and apply them.. But I thought before anything, why not try
to redo the procedure of video editing that failed multiple times yesterday? Walah.. good result, it's working normal! And, I didn't do anything.. Call that self healing. Yes, my phone auto immune system kicked in and eradicated the "bug" 😄. Thanks to you all however. Our Samsung Community here is healthy indeed.
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
No problem.
0 Likes