Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Antutu Benchmark | Result | Ranking

(Topic created on: 06-28-2021 09:35 PM)
Meizer
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

This time I did it on Antutu Benchmark and I got this result.

42 in the ranking

I don't know but this Variant scores higher than mine the fact that we both have the same ram and Gen.

Does these result varies from time to time?

Let me know in the comments the reasons why I'm ranked 42 compare to the S20 FE ranked 31.

Thanks!

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Please be forewarned that Antutu collects VERY PERSONAL info such as your phone's mac address, IP address etc. Even Google protect doesn't recommend installing this app. At the end of the day, the vulnerability will be at your discretion. Thank you and have a great day.

View solution in context

Solution
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
The app was rejected by Google and Apple for gathering very personal infos of their clients. Next time kindly install geek bench etc as long as it's available in the Playstore.

View solution in context

Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Amazing afternoon to you! Hope everything's fine with your device. As forewarned by your fellow members, we also highly suggest to not install apps from shady or 3rd party sources as it may cause illegal file/data gathering. Nonetheless, you may opt to ask fellow members for their trusted and regularly used apps where you may also use securely.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Stay safe. Have an awesome week ahead!😊

View solution in context

10 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Wow
Solution
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Please be forewarned that Antutu collects VERY PERSONAL info such as your phone's mac address, IP address etc. Even Google protect doesn't recommend installing this app. At the end of the day, the vulnerability will be at your discretion. Thank you and have a great day.
Meizer
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks! I Already uninstalled this app a while ago. I hope I'm still safe 🥺
Solution
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
The app was rejected by Google and Apple for gathering very personal infos of their clients. Next time kindly install geek bench etc as long as it's available in the Playstore.
Meizer
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yah my bad. 🥺
Thanks for the notice...
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
No worries.. We're a family and community. We got your back.
Meizer
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks! What I did is I clear out the datas in the site settings in my browser under antutu.
Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Amazing afternoon to you! Hope everything's fine with your device. As forewarned by your fellow members, we also highly suggest to not install apps from shady or 3rd party sources as it may cause illegal file/data gathering. Nonetheless, you may opt to ask fellow members for their trusted and regularly used apps where you may also use securely.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Stay safe. Have an awesome week ahead!😊

Meizer
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks for the tips! Also with the solution. I hope I did it right. 😅