cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Any good alternatives for the anti reflecting screen protectors?

(Topic created on: 05-12-2024 03:24 AM)
jelo_
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
It's got a bad review everywhere I look, mostly saying it's not worth the price. I'm wondering if anyone here has an anti-reflecting screen protector on their S24 Ultra, I'd appreciate your insights! (Even for this product as well)

I want to use an anti-reflecting screen protector on my S24 Ultra because my oleophobic coating is already almost gone (I put on screen protectors before and then just peel it off when I fail, so that's probably the cause)
and putting on any other screen protector makes the anti reflecting screen of the phone pointless.
And frankly, I don't want to risk having to deal with Samsung's customer service again. 
But to be completely honest, I don't mind a bit now so I can try and see if they'll honor "Samsung Concierge" and give me a loaner unit while I send it for repair.

0 Likes
1 Comment
Galaxy S
Im using anti-reflective screen protector in my s24u and honestly it serves the purpose, thou i agree with you that it is pricey. But since the pack consists of 2 protectors, I saw postings in fb marketplace selling 1 protector at half the price from samsung. Fyi, using other screen protector will invalidate anti-reflective screen feature of s24u. 😎
0 Likes