Original topic:

Anyone already decided to buy the new S23 series?

(Topic created on: 01-29-2023 10:53 PM)
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
With around 4 days til the big launch day, has anyone already confirmed that they are going to buy it no matter what specs come out later? 🤗

If yes, which colour are u aiming for? 

9 Comments
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
For now I'm still good with my galaxy note 9 still works great with simple and powerful tasks. But systen updates will be ending soon on the galaxy note9 so yeah 👀 👍
Galaxy S
angkat bang angkat 🙌
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
maybe after a very long time soon 👀
0 Likes
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Waoh kudos bro! 👏 Even my mom upgraded last year from here Note 9 to the Fold 4 and that was after 2 years of persuasion. But it wasn't because the Note 9 wasn't performing, was just that it was going to stop receiving security updates.
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Ohh awesome.Yes sir, That's also true. Also it's still receiving the Google play system updates so yeah!! 😃 👍
HaroWilson
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Im usually wait for 6month to let Samsung fixed any bugs or improve production. Early batches definitely will have some defects
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Agreed. And usually the price will stabilise after that, Samsung phones will usually see some price declines by that time and 2nd hand models start appearing too.

Plus no rush with smartphones nowadays easily lasting more than 3 years.
0 Likes
Zimanev
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Probably will skip again. My S9+ is still performing so good and use my S9+ for all my YouTube video
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
It's quite good to see Samsung phones lasting longer and longer nowadays. Thanks also to Samsung for upping their software support game.
0 Likes