cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

CAMERA SETTINGS FOR CONCERT (PHOTO/VIDEO)

(Topic created on: 05-16-2023 07:41 AM)
Dalll
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
any reco for best shots using s22 ultra during concert? i'll be on the vip floor section 😊 already experienced the zoom capabilities but have not yet tried a concert up close..
0 Likes
7 Comments
KyleKyle
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Take a video on 10x periscope zoom then zoom in more (up to 20x zoom)

For photos, I recommend using 10x Periscope zoom up to 30x digital zoom, yes 30x still takes good shots, after that you can crop the photos you took with the 30x zoom and then remaster it using the Samsung gallery features

Still zoom in depending how close you are, I recommend decreasing the exposure down by 20 to 30% to get more details and to not get blown out pictures
Dalll
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
will keep this in mind! thank youuu! i think i'll be on the barricade🤞so will be using less zoom. is it EV on the pro mode?
KyleKyle
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yup, it's EV on Pro Video, but a normal video mode will do too
Dalll
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thank you so much! 💜
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Dalll,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in order to know about tips on your beloved Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra camera settings for concert to capture both photo and video. And I hope you were satisfied with the replies given by our dear Samsung members here.

KeqingSama
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
For video if you are near enough 3x would be enough but if you want closer footage you can use 10x since it has optical zoom and great quality
In picture i would suggest use 10x(optical) up to 20x digital i dont know if they use hybrid zoom beyond 10x
Dalll
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thank you!!
0 Likes