Original topic:

CLOSED [CONTEST #1]: Join The OOO Reply Challenge 🌟

(Topic created on: 04-25-2024 11:17 PM)
TeamGalaxyElla
Options
Galaxy S
OOO-Chat-assist.jpg

Hey Members! 

Ever thought your Out of Office (OOO) auto replies could win you some prizes?  Well, now they can!

It’s time to bring your A game to The OOO Reply Challenge, happening right here!🚀

What’s theCHALLENGE? We want you to craft the most creative OOO auto reply, and make it 100% “safe for work” with the help of Chat Assist with Galaxy AI!Consider it a blend of your wit, humor, and professionalism put to the test!

If you are not sure how to use this super cool Galaxy AI feature, do check out our Chat Assist video guide or learn more on how Galaxy AI can improve your lives!

*The Galaxy AI Chat Assist feature is available on the Galaxy S24 Series phones, the Galaxy S23 & S23 FE Series, Galaxy Z Fold5 & Flip5 and Galaxy Tab S9 Series.

How do I participate?

Participation is easy! Simply follow the steps below:

1. Participants must comment on the community post with the following guideline:
    1. Come up with your most creative OOO (out of office) auto-reply on your Galaxy AI device. 
    2. Click on the Galaxy AI icon, and select Chat Assist.
    3. Select your choice from the list of suggested Galaxy AI generated messages.
    4. Copy and paste the message in the comments section of this Community post.
    5. Add the following hashtags, # TheOOOReplyChallenge , #SamsungMembersOOO & #ChatAssistWithGalaxyAI
    6. Include in your comment, which phone case you would like to win (Galaxy S24, Galaxy S24+ or Galaxy S24 Ultra) 
  2. Only Five (5) Members with the most creative answers will win the following:
    1. (1) Sunnies Studios Galaxy S24 Series Phone Case 
    2. (1) Sunnies Studios Griptok 
    3. (1) Sunnies Studios Sticker Sheet 
    4. (1) Sunnies Studios Buds Case
The OOO Reply Challenge starts April 29, 2024 and ends May 19, 2024. So come on, make your OOO reply the talk of the town (or at least the office😉
and you may be a WINNER! *Terms & conditions apply.

Galaxy S
Hey there 🤙

Currently trading my keyboard for a surfboard🏄 For urgent matters, please email *** at ***.com. He / She will be your lifeguard while I'm away until Monday X/***. Stay stoked!

#OOOReplyChallenge #SamsungMembersOOO
#ChatAssistWithGalaxyAI

Galaxy24Ultra
0 Likes
AnneViz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am currently out of the office and will be unable to respond to your inquiry until I return (obviously). If this is an urgent matter (it shoud be tho), please send an email to ********08@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

#TheOOOReplyChallenge
#SamsungMembersOOO
#ChatAssistWithGalaxyAI

Can i have Galaxy S24 Ultra & Galaxy S23 Ultra cases? i have both, so. 😆
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Great morning, sorry but I will be out of the office for awhile, will have some soul searching and me-time. I need to feel the wind again and the cold splash of water to my skin. Will get back to you once i am back to reality 🌊💆‍♀️ #selfcare #timeforreflection #naturelover #TheOOOReplyChallenge #SamsungMembersOOO & #ChatAssistWithGalaxyAI

S24 Ultra😘
gnjamias
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Apologies, I am currently out of the office🏢 and will respond to your message ✉️ upon my return. I prioritize self-care 💆‍♀️ and believe that rest is essential for delivering high-quality work. I appreciate your understanding and look forward to reconnecting with you soon.👩‍💻

# TheOOOReplyChallenge #SamsungMembersOOO #ChatAssistWithGalaxyAI

I would prefer the S24 base phone case if ever I get chosen 🤗.
0 Likes
Maxinskie
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Aloha!

You've reached Maxine, your go-to for all things creative! Right now, I'm off soaking up some much-needed sunshine. 🏖️ From May 2 until May 12, I'll be out of the office, embracing the spirit of summer - think of me as temporarily exchanging emails for seashells, conference calls for the call of the ocean, and keyboard taps for the rhythm of waves. 🌊

While I'm out sipping on pineapple refreshers, I won't be checking emails. But while I'm out tanning, let’s keep the good times rolling:

1. For immediate assistance: Please contact my colleague at ligayagalaxy@gmail.com. They’re ready to help with anything you need!
2. Bookmark it: If it’s not super urgent, how about we hit pause, and I’ll get back to you with the creativity you’ve come to love as soon as I’m back? Drop the deets in my inbox, and I’ll make it worth the wait. Promise! 🤞

Until I get back, may your days be filled with sunshine. ☀️

Sighs and sunrays,

Maxine

#TheOOOReplyChallenge #SamsungMembersOOO #ChatAssistWithGalaxyAI

Galaxy S24 Plus!
LiezlNierves
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hey there! I'm currently out of the office, soaking up the sun and enjoying some well-deserved vacation time. 🌴☀️ Catch you later! #VacationMode #OOO

#TheOOOReplyChallenge
#SamsungMembersOOO
#ChatAssistWithGalaxyAI

S24! 🫶
0 Likes
Siobetrish
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Greetings from the land of no emails! I'm currently out exploring new horizons, probably with a map in one hand and a coffee in the other. Your message is floating in the digital abyss, but fear not, I'll pluck it out upon my return. Until then, let's keep the digital world at bay and embrace some offline adventures!

#TheOOOReplyChallenge #SamsungMembersOOO #ChatAssistWithGalaxyAI

Galaxy S24 Ultra Case please.
m00np00l
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hey there! Thanks for reaching out. I'm taking some much-needed me-time to recharge and come back refreshed and ready to rock! If you need anything urgent, drop me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP. Cheers!

#TheOOOReplyChallenge #SamsungMembersOOO & #ChatAssistWithGalaxyAl

Galaxy S24 Ultra Case please 🙏
Meowzy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
During my absence from the office, I would like to inform you that I will have limited access to my email and may not be able to respond promptly. If your matter requires urgent attention, please contact [alternate contact person or department] for assistance. I appreciate your understanding and will attend to your message as soon as I return.

#TheOOOReplyChallenge
#SamsungMemberOOO

S22PLUS CASE PLEASE
0 Likes
Jariri08
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
So excited samsung
0 Likes