Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Disappointing

(Topic created on: 12-31-2023 09:23 AM)
r11v03
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
It's the last day of December and still no one ui 6 update for the s22. I wish samsung can fix this software update schedule. Would love it if every phone gets the update at the same time.
14 Comments
Prime22
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Agree with your comment
ETSJ
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Agree with you. Samsung is really doing us bad service.
IO_
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
issit really bad service if they dont release the update on time or issit bad service if they release a buggy update?
0 Likes
r11v03
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
they have had so many beta releases, i don't see why the final version wouldn't be stable. Even if they couldn't release on time, at least give a notification or a heads-up on when the update is about to come, enthusiast and fans/users are eagerly waiting for the update to try out exciting things and it wouldn't be fair to leave them hanging on information
0 Likes
IO_
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Well beta test usually requires users to do a reset of the device and start from new where as an update all you do is patching it over the existing image with all the data, I have dabble into flashing roms in the past and alot of time its is recommended to wipe everything on ur phone to flash a new version, it is the same for going to beta as well as moving from beta to stable release
0 Likes
r11v03
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i see, thanks for the explanation, learnt something new 👍🙏
0 Likes
IO_
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
also if you want to see what are the issues just scroll through the eu forum its pretty clear that all the bugs arent fix
r11v03
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
will do 👍
0 Likes
JoelynnChen
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Might want to hold off on the update. I just updated my S21 and WhatsApp is unable to back up my chats anymore.
0 Likes