cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Grab the Galaxy S23 Ultra with freebies today!

(Topic created on: 06-25-2023 08:56 PM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy S

TeamGalaxyDD_0-1687751722924.png

There's no better time than now to upgrade to the Galaxy S23 Ultra! Get the Galaxy Buds2 Pro for FREE - plus more freebies! - when you purchase any Galaxy S23 Series from the Great Samsung Sale!

You've got 4 more days to take advantage of this epic deal - so click this link now 👉 http://spr.ly/GSS23-SM01 

3 Comments
Jezdejesus
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Curious about how long you guys really usually take to ship stuff.

I bought an S23 from a physical store and the store told me that if we claim the free Galaxy Buds2 pro online, it takes around a week. But when I emailed the support about why it's not shipping the freebie even after a week, they said it takes 30 days.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy S

Hey Jezdejesus,

We'd love to help you out with this, but since we don't have direct message capabilities, we'd like to ask you to forward your concern to our social media pages (FB, TW, or IG) with the following details:

Name:
Product purchased:
Order details (order number, e-receipt, etc.): 

AGAIN, PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CONCERN TO OUR SOCIAL MEDIA. DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE COMMENTS SECTION

Let us know as soon as you can when you have forwarded the necessary details.

Thank you for your patience!

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Same case and guest what? I brought mine last May 26 and today is June 30 and no freebies until today. No progression in their Redemption Team. They will not even update you unless you send follow up. This is a false advertisement and misleading.
0 Likes