Original topic:

help after update one ui 3.0

(Topic created on: 12-27-2020 08:45 PM)
azizketu
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
[PDP] BACKUP FAIL SETUP WIZARD FINISH
Cannot go to recovery mode.i want to clear cache partition now cannot do it.
19 Comments
Members_S6XIMZa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

This is very helpful! This actually worked!

0 Likes
azizketu
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i actually try a lot of tips .it is actually work when i plugged usb to computer and then its show charging wait until its close and then power button and volume up click at same time and then wait until its show recovery mode wow its work1😃😁.thanks for all tip.
0 Likes
Interhero
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
reah I did check it's either
nikos63bp
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

In s10 plus i can't yet insert in recovery mode...Turn off the device, after the buttons combination Power button+Volume up+Bixby button and inserting usb cable in laptop doesn't insert in recovery mode and when open normally is displayed the error " [PDP] back-up:fail setup-wizard [FINISH]"
Any solution in this problem.......?

Interhero
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm not sure because all the article that relate to your phone is by use the buttons... for newer updated phone that is updated in December 2020 most of them are updated with this feature to access recovery mode.... if possible, it's better to contact Samsung directly because I'm aware that maybe not all models are equipped with the this feature where you have to insert the original charger (just insert the end on your phone with out connecting it to power) or using the original AKG earphone that we got in the box... You can try if you want. But if that doesn't resolve you can try ask Samsung because this situation is out of my reach.
0 Likes
Naeemkhan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

PDP FILE UPDATE NAHI HO RAHI

0 Likes
Naeemkhan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

M

0 Likes
azizketu
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
what? please translate in english?
0 Likes
Olasm
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

What if i don't have the original earphones plz how can i reset the phone into recovery mode?

0 Likes
azizketu
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Connect your cable to computer
0 Likes