Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I think a redesign is needed here: S23 Ultra front camera vs a piece of paper

(Topic created on: 01-31-2024 10:37 PM)
EllisKai
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
The video was recorded days after the incident. 

I've installed a tempered glass but the glue went into the speaker so I've tried to dry it using a piece of paper but it went straight into the front camera under the glass. At first, I thought it was fine because the same thing happened with my Note20 Ultra 5G and the camera was fine. Then I've realised, the glue was already dry when that happened to my older phone; but this time, the glue was still wet. So it smudged the front camera. I was considering an upgrade to S24 Ultra but I felt I would be a fool if I'd do that. It's just the front camera, I'm old and not good looking to make selfies big deal. But it could be useful sometimes. 

I think Samsung needs so consider a proper partition between the speaker and the front camera next time. 

I bet you can do the same with S24 Ultra. 

0 Likes
3 Comments
TimiYeo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
don't tear or pry. mag loose parts nyan.
0 Likes
EllisKai
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
nabasa m b n pinupunasan ko lang ang speaker nang umabot sa font cam. hindi ko sinasadya noong una at nakakagulat na posible palang mangyari iyon..
magkano ang phone, magkano ang paper, walang gaanong effort na kailangan, basta umaabot lang doon sa front cam.
Hindi ko alam kung sa Samsung lang ito o kahit sa mga murang phones ay ganito.

kahit tissue, pwedeng makaabot doon. ganon kadali. ung panlinis ng tempered glass, puwede rin. ung "wet" na tissue, ginamit ko na pero hindi naalis ang smudge ng glue. kung pabubuksan ko pa ito, aabot kahit mga 20k+ dahil ang alam lang nilang gawin ay magpalit ng buong display pati frame kahit na OK naman ang display, OK naman ang frame wala kahit konting gasgas.
0 Likes
TimiYeo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
haha. pixel po try nyu. pixel 8 or p8p..
0 Likes