Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My fingerprint scanner isn't responding and my phone keeps restarting

(Topic created on: 01-15-2024 11:28 PM)
Mintie
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
My fingerprint scanner isn't responding and my phone keeps restarting. (Samsung s21 fe 5G)

This happened yesterday, no software update happened, I don't know what I did wrong...I didn't do anything. I didn't drop my phone or put it anywhere it could damage the device. I was gonna charge but then when I turn on my phone, the lock screen kept bugging and glitching and a cursor would pop up. When my phone is ON, it doesn't restart, but when my phone is OFF, it restarts after a few seconds to minutes. I did what I could except the "wipe cache partition" (if that what it's called). I removed my phonecase, replaced phone case, and removed screen protector. I gave my phone a factory reset and my fingerprint scanner still won't work, as well as the restarting problem T^T 
0 Likes
1 Comment
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy S

Hey Mintie,

Sorry to hear about your S21 FE. Boot loops are a rare occurrence, but 100% annoying. And I appreciate you've taken all the steps you can do to try and fix the problem yourself. 

At this point, the best course of action would be to take your device to your nearest Samsung Service Center for diagnosis and repair. You can book an appointment through your Samsung Members app or call #GALAXY or #425299 today.