Original topic:

Network Dropping on Android 12 one UI 4 (Stable Release)

(Topic created on: 12-07-2021 04:05 PM)
MrDex
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I am using a S21 Plus Exynos variant 

Network (which includes mobile network & WIFI) keeps dropping.

Battery drains faster compared to Android 11

Issue started after I updated to One Ui 4.

I tried to reset network settings as well as tried to factory reset the phone, still the issue persists.

Such issues aren't expected from Samsung flagship devices

Requesting Samsung to fix this.

Update: After updating to December 2021 security patch the network still drops but the frequency has reduced.

9 Comments
Noobie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Mine is S21U. I didn't really notice my battery drain faster than previous Ui version BUT my phone does get hot easily right after a game which it doesn't happen on previous Ui version
Galaxy S
Network dropping issue already resolved in the latest update, have you update the latest update?
MrDex
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Just updated my device.  

I will update the message if it's resolved.

0 Likes
hyber_bu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Nope. Still dropping on my s20FE. Its garbage.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
No issue for me, after December patch, since now already with February patch.
0 Likes
ss083
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I am also having network issues after the Andriod 12 update. Never happened before. I even used two SIMS (EE) (Vodafone) UK networks. Both disconnected at the same time and reconnect at the same time. This was purely a test to see it's definitely not a network issue. 

Andriod 12 has caused my Samsung galaxy s21 ultra this major issue. 

Cannot even call or receive SMS, basic functions of a phone.

No new update either, just checked.

MrDex
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Exactly.

The response they gave me was , they are aware of the issue and will schedule an update to fix it soon.

0 Likes
Ahmad_taysir
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I literally have this issue going on for a month, i reached samsung members tech support, asking me to collect cp log files?!, i follow the instruction and the phone keeps crashing immdeiatly after the first step..... any luck you had the issue fixed???

0 Likes
cjs1999
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Battery not a problem after update to Android 12 BUT suddenly kept getting incessant NOTIFICATIONS that I am NOT connected to MOBILE DATA. BEFORE the update, I had 2 bars. NOW, I get 0 to 1 bar (more often 0). STINKS!

I had to turn off Mobile Data and stay on Wi-Fi at home. Now, I have to remember to switch it on every time I leave. UGH.

0 Likes