Original topic:

One UI 5.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 09-25-2022 06:28 PM)
Muhammad_Rashidi
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Bile la nk release one ui 5.0 beta ni kt malaysia. Negara lain dah dapat dh. Apa jadah lembab malaysia ni.
20 Comments
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
U sure you want it? Don't regret later. Your phone will be damage by the software updates. Mark my word. Samsung is getting unreliable nowadays
Galaxy S
Owhh...really?
0 Likes
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Their Android 12 one ui4.1 just damage my note 10+ display soon after updates. You will experience it soon. Many models face same or multiple problems after major software updates lately. Many models only 2 years old. Browse through the community posts here and you will find how terrible samsung product is. I'm going to leave this brand and go for others
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Owh yeah? So far i use from note fan, note8,note9, note 10+ and until now s22 ultra still ok.
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Lol of course no problem because all the phone u use for short term only before change to every new model. Each model not even go through several major updates
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Until now still have the old phone.😅 always update. Im not sale the phone actually
Sanjiv
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have experienced this on my s10e. Maybe I need to switch to iphone on future.
Galaxy S
I have used iphone 12 pro max before. bought it because I wanted to feel what the experience was like. I must be wrong. and I sell it cheap only after a month of use. I'm not interested at all. I made the wrong choice. then I didn't think to use it. not with my soul.
Sanjiv
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
That's your choice bro but I am thinking of switching to the latest iphone because my s10e turns out to become worse when upgrading to the latest android version.