Original topic:

One ui 7.0

(Topic created on: 06-27-2024 10:23 PM)
ChrisTan7
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I kindly request the One UI 7 development team to consider refreshing the user interface design, control panel design, and animations. I believe these aspects could benefit from modernization to enhance the overall user experience. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
6 Comments
AlexSingh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I only request Samsung to rebuild their Android from scratch like the way of Xiaomi do with HyperOS. To get rid of some lags during normal using. Sometimes my S23 Ultra get a big lag/delay when I open the phone, it is quite a shame since I experience NO LAGGING on my precious Xiaomi Mi 10S 🤣🤣
Amir_21
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Don't claim xiamoi good ,useless here marketing only ,samsung made for user .
0 Likes
AlexSingh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Watch your mouth, if you can't say anything good then keep it closed. Speech is reflected by braincells inside lah.
0 Likes
Amir_21
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You talk give blame to samsung ,you give problem ,you have give unproper comment rating here ,if you blame samsung problem ,better not using samsung ,you already voilate policy of hate .
0 Likes
Amir_21
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You don't know claim other good ,but you all wrong samsung first andriod ,and you discover first say lag but you use to lag ,not clear app which memory ,so it like computer bro .
0 Likes
habt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
这就构成仇恨政策?我的天,三星垃圾手机,不会有下一次的购买,动画做的垃圾,繁琐,我第一次体验非常不满意,客观评价,这要算仇恨言论,我想那真的是没有“言论自由”。
0 Likes