Galaxy S
How to solve S21 fingerpront issues?

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DavidLee1999
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
There another method you can try, which is scan your new fingerprint with 360° rotation, which mean you gonna fingerprint scan with all possible direction (360°) . This may allow your device to better scanning your thumb print

View solution in context

Solution
DavidLee1999
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
But if you apply any screen protector, I advise you apply those screen protector that glue to the phone, which will enhance the fingerprint recognition

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
DavidLee1999
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Solution
Galaxy S
if you feel my solution is helpful for you,  pls click 3 dots on right hand side of my comment >>> "Accept Solution" . Thank you😃

View solution in context

11 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi , what is the exact issue u r facing actually? 😉 not sensitive? U can try to set more fingerprints ..
Aboyfaris
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you for the reply really appreciate it..😁
Solution
Galaxy S
if you feel my solution is helpful for you,  pls click 3 dots on right hand side of my comment >>> "Accept Solution" . Thank you😃
Solution
DavidLee1999
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
There another method you can try, which is scan your new fingerprint with 360° rotation, which mean you gonna fingerprint scan with all possible direction (360°) . This may allow your device to better scanning your thumb print
Solution
DavidLee1999
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
But if you apply any screen protector, I advise you apply those screen protector that glue to the phone, which will enhance the fingerprint recognition
0 Likes
Aboyfaris
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes since the finger print is not always detect my first try and need 2 or 3 attempt I worried to buy a tempered glass..btw will try it..Thank you for the reply really appreciate it.. 😁
0 Likes
Solution
DavidLee1999
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
https://youtu.be/of2Zxaypuf4
Feel free to check this out
Aboyfaris
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you for the reply really appreciate it.. 😁
0 Likes