Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21+ glitches less than a week of having it

(Topic created on: 01-30-2021 04:59 AM)
DragonLadyMama
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
My S21+ has random notification sounds but no notification appears. I've blocked most of my apps notifications as suggested such as NFC, Bixby, Weather, etc. I've also trimmed down the apps installed and just kept the one I really use. Those random notification sounds happen at any time even when my scheduled do not disturb is already active. It's really weird.

Another glitch is that my Facebook and Messenger apps just randomly close while I'm using it. I have uninstalled them and reinstalled them again already. Let's hope that fixes that problem. Fingers crossed!!!

I really don't understand these glitches that I've been experiencing so far coz I've had every Samsung Galaxy phone since the S2 and I've never had any of these issues before. 

I hope there will be no more new glitches and that these glitches will go away!

I love Samsung Galaxy phones and I have been loyal and plan to stay loyal for life! 

I've actually converted many of my family members from iPhones to Samsung Galaxy phones! LOL! 
8 Comments
JohnVG
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm having this problem too on my s21+ Ive tried reinstalling it but the probkem is still persistent. 😩
0 Likes
Galaxy S
hello! are you still having the same problem? it got better when I blocked notifications for most of my apps but then after the latest update the other day it got worse! I don't know what to do anymore! if you figure out how to solve it please let me know. thanks!
0 Likes
JohnVG
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm having this problem too on my s21+ Ive tried reinstalling it but the probkem is still persistent. 😩
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Same here. I've done everything that I could find online to fix it but it's still happening. I've given up on it for now.
0 Likes
JohnVG
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
for now its working fine. I tried to reinstall it again since after the new update yesterday.
Galaxy S
oh wow really??? when you say reinstall do you mean reset everything?
0 Likes
JohnVG
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
nope. just the facebook app itself. uninstall then reinstall.
Galaxy S
thanks! I'll try that!