Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra 5G Dilemma

(Topic created on: 09-19-2023 10:34 PM)
iAmMaria
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
so just recently I've posted about the vertical green line and how the service center is not so helpful at all. anyway sp the phone got a tiny bit of black spot on the bottom right corner now 😭
worst part - I was trying to clean my phone, removed the back protector and noticed that the phone back cover is slightly lifted only to find out that the adhesive is already melted😫😭😤
as I know the back cannot be removed unless with force😫😭😤
Not on my birthday pls,, I dont have the funds yet to get this fixed moreso to buy a new phone😫😭😤
5 Comments
butete
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
@TeamGalaxyRene
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy S

Hello there , iAmMaria!

I'm truly sorry about the phone issues, especially on your birthday. In this case, we recommend visiting a Samsung Customer Service center near you. 

You can easily book a schedule via the Samsung Members app for a convenient appointment. Our experts at the service center will provide you with the best assistance to resolve the issues you've been facing.

We hope to have this resolved soon so you can enjoy your bday stress-free. 🎂

0 Likes
boruteru
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
😢
0 Likes
seojunssi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
The adhesive melt by overheating as time passes by though majority doesn't experience it. My brother melted his after 4 years. It's a rare case but happens.

Hopefully you got a better phone from Samsung next time. All companies have issues as they can only release a max of 99% good phones during manufacturing. The iphone of my brother lost the signal after 2 years. That's an example also.
iAmMaria
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i may have got a bad unit. i've been a samsung user for years - but this experience is really making me want to switch to another brand. what makes it more frustrating for me is that this is the most expensive I got with the hard earned money I saved for
0 Likes