Tema original:

S21 ultra touchscreen not working after 6.1 update

(Tema creado el: 05-14-2024 04:09 AM)
422 Visitas
Tianngyen
Active Level 2
Opciones
Galaxy S
hello samsung community. Please help me out on this one. So i looked into the issue and found out my screen was not original anymore. Is there no other fix than to replace the screen? Screen replacement can be so expensive and downgrading into 6.0 also is a bit hassle. Apparently i was scammed when i bought this unit secondhand. It's so frustrating. Please can the update at least recognize the fake screen. Please i don't wanna replace. Thank you in advance!
5 Comentarios
Tianngyen
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Any other fix than downgrading? This is really frustrating. If they don't want fake screens to receive updates then samsung should at least have a function that indicates some parts were replaced just like how apple does. Hell do scammers know how to easily scam their way into selling their refurbished units. Trash brand
0 kudos
crazkooter
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Happened to me this morning. Going to the repair shop to see if they have a way to hook up a mouse maybe? If not I guess I'll have to *** it up and get an OEM screen. I knew my repair was cheaper, just didn't know there was aftermarket available. Pretty ***!tty of Samsung to do this, hope you're reading, was getting ready to upgrade, thinking twice about getting a 5th Samsung now!

0 kudos
Tianngyen
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
It's just *** up how they *** up their products just coz a part is replaced. Now when i try to downgrade, it gets stuck on idfw.img in odin. I wouldn't want risking to unlock the bootloader as well coz that just further remove my right to get this phone repaired by them. Why would they not consider their loyal customers. It's downright outrages. I feel betrayed
0 kudos
babykit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Palit ka ng legit na lcd. Pag fake yan lcd mo di gagana ung on screen fingerprint.
0 kudos
Tianngyen
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Ma'am grabeng mahal ng papalit nito. Ayoko naman gumastos na parang bumili na rin ng bago
0 kudos