Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 Ultra DISPLAY ISSUE!!!

(Topic created on: 11-02-2023 11:34 PM)
jeetec
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello! I am having display issues on my Samsung S22 Ultra. It happened just out of nowhere. I am disappointed because I have taken care of this phone but this still happened. I also saw some articles of users experiencing the same issue on display. I purchased this last year, June 2022. It's merely a year over. I strongly believe this is a factory defect. However, the service center did NOT even check the phone thoroughly and charged me more than Php 14,000. This issue happened out of nowhere. No falls, or any other incident that could have caused the display issue.

Quite disappointed of the chat support and service centers in Cebu, PH.

Hoping for some kind guidance on this.

Thank you so much.

If set motion smoothness set on 120Hz (adaptive)

If set on 60 Hz (standard)

2 Comments
Galaxy S
Same issue as mine. SAMSUNG wants us to pay for the service replacement of the screen. Looking for people to file report to the DTI
0 Likes
Paul1195
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's the same issue with my phone, I was surprised that there was suddenly something wrong on my display they call it backlight bleed, as far as I know Samsung S22 Ultra OLED display cannot have "backlight bleed" in the traditional sense. OLED technology does not rely on a backlight; each pixel emits its own light.so, why did this happen, samsung?
0 Likes