Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 Ultra green bar near the camera punch hole

(Topic created on: 04-15-2023 07:51 AM)
KyleKyle
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello! Has anyone here experienced a problem with the S22 Ultra latest One Ui 5.1 Update and April Patch Update? I'm seeing some S22 Ultra users from Facebook and they're having a problem where a random green line or bar appears near the camera punch hole everytime the phone turns on, I wanna ask if there's a solution for this issue? 

14 Comments
Galaxy S
based on affected users, 2 vouched their units are always inside a bag
Galaxy S
fyi certificate for repair nang smart just validates unit came from them, service center will run diagnostics and submit findings.
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
😳😳
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello KyleKyle,

Thanks for sharing with us here your concern about an unknown user of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra who experienced an issue with a green bar near the camera punch hole after updating the device to One UI 5.1.

Based on your screen shot, I only commend the fast response given by the network provider to accommodate the unknown user. And butete is right: the affected device will undergo assessment and further diagnostic testing in order to find out the root cause of the issue. If the issue is on the software side, a new software update will be developed to fix the green bar near the camera punch hole.

Rest assured that once the assessment is complete and if it is a hardware issue, our Samsung engineers and technicians are ready to provide the best solutions to restore it to optimum performance.

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

DarwynD
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My phone just had green line after the update was installed. I don't know if it is just a coincidence. I hope it is just a software issue an update should fix it. #Samsung #SamsungGalaxyS21ultra #SamsungGreenlineIssue
0 Likes
Jenfaj
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I am having the same isaue right now
I didnt notice it because i am using standard for motion smoothness. But when I turned on adaptive the issue appears. Same location of the green line as the picture
Roiedizon25
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Is your  phone under warranty? Have you contacted SAMSUNG? Have a good day!

0 Likes
Jenfaj
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung can you please resolve the issue. There are several users affected in this issue. How about users whose warranty lapsed.
0 Likes
Shaji_Karumathil
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am from India and I notice that this issue is now appearing on my daughter's S22 Ultra.

Can anyone guide us on how this was resolved? Was it a Hardware error or a Software glitch?

I have updated the mobile to the latest update.

Many Thanks

Shaji