Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24 SHOULD I STILL WAIT OR NAHHH

(Topic created on: 02-04-2024 09:44 PM)
SwenlyMiko
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
SAMSUNG is a well known brand yet you can't make the delivery a little more faster ? like hello? how many people are buying your newest product yet you can't find the best courier ? so the problem like this can be solved ? we had a lot of logistics here in the philippines ! Bakit cosegnia or consegnia whatever the f is this ! We have LBC and many more ! I already raised my concern in my order a lot of times ! No messages or notification received ! I ordered my unit Jan.25 , and some ordered Jan.27 yet they got they're units Feb.2 ! or more earlier than that! even the orders are Exclusive colors ! This is really unfair ! we pay hundreds or thousands just to buy your product , SAMSUNG MUST NOT AVOID ! AND PROVIDE MORE ACCURATE CUSTOMER SERVICE ! 
0 Likes
4 Comments
PUFFY_AmiYumi
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Did you already pre-order? If you already had a pre-order, on 2nd thought, you should get the S23U instead.
SwenlyMiko
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes i already pre ordered 2 times first one i had no choice i cancelled January 21 then when i got the refund i also ordered that day January 25 , 😔 i want to dispatch my Note20 ultra phone that's why trading it is a big help for me
0 Likes
Foxygrandma
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
In their contact us click view more. Then you can send an email to their CEO I already raised this concern. I just got mine today
SwenlyMiko
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you i will try to do that po 😊
0 Likes