Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24 Ultra Flopship

(Topic created on: 02-14-2024 07:54 PM)
Johnafk
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
As a galaxy user, I can't call this S24 ultra a flagship for now, maybe flopship. Having this grainy/sandy display cause by mura effect and camera app bug, switching from 1x to 3x/5x is wack but don't get me wrong, I love using this device for photography. This grainy issue on display is the same issue that happened to steam deck and iPhone 15 pro max which is also using samsung display. I went to samsung service center in Megamall and man, customer service of samsung is worst than PLDT! Even the head engineer, he can't even tell that the grains on a display is a hardware issue and he just said it is normal and they don't want to give a technical report for replacement. I don't know if Samsung Philippines accepted a nursing graduate and assigned them to technical department or software/hardware engineer. 

These problems of s24 series is now reported by several media in the US and I hope these can be fix via software update. 
17 Comments
Galaxy S
Watch out for the upcoming major update of s24, then thats the time you can say that. I traded in my s23u and happy so far as long as samsung listen to users issues. Next year thst s23u is of lower value.
PUFFY_AmiYumi
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I think the major update for S24U comes with Feb Patch
Galaxy S
Hopefully thou not mentioned, whats important now is to fixed users issues and concern.
TimiYeo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
will the ultra phones replace the dslr? so ang s23u walang ai sa camera tama ba? so s24's lang may ai?
Johnafk
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Meron din po ang s23u
0 Likes
markhizen
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Watching videos at night is unpleasant. Too much grains 😭
SenSenSen
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
HDR videos are unwatcheable
SenSenSen
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have this issue, people on fb groups doesn't seem to notice the grain but coming from s22u, this is disappointing.

They should recall the units.
0 Likes